Friday, March 7, 2008

#4-Writing Territories

1.) I would describe myself as a very descriptive writer. When I talk about a character or introduce the setting of a story I like to include lots and lots of detail. I could probably write for a whole page describing what the character is like and their interests, etc. Preferably, I enjoy reading novels over plays and short stories. I like reading novels better because there is usually more story within in compared to a short story where it is short and to the point. Plays are not my favorite types of writing to read because I don't like the format of how they are written. I would prefer to write a short story over a play, poetry, or a novel because they are easier to write. I don't ever write stories unless it is a school assignment. Adventure stories interest me the most because you can go many ways with that. I feel with adventures you can go on and on with different types of excitment for that character.


2.) The writing territory that I am going to write about is Summer. Summer is by far my most favorite season of all times. I don't know what I would do if summer wasn't a season because I just love being outside when it's so nice and sunny out. Summer is important to me because it is the time period were I make money working and it is the time when I can relax whenever I feel like it.  This summer is an important summer because it is going to be the time where i prepare for college.  I will have to plan out when I'm going to bring to college and it is basically a big step in my life.  Also, this next summer will be my summer to say goodbye to all my friends until the holidays come up again.




1 comment:

siena said...

I like your topic of summer. I can't wait for summer.